Approximately 10% of the US population (about 25 million Americans) has experienced tinnitus lasting for at least 5 minutes. However, no drug or medication exists yet to help manage it. The shortfall is mainly attributed to the findings that there is only little tinnitus research and financial investments allotted when compared to other chronic conditions.
Because of said unfortunate fact, many have resorted to CBD products, especially CBD gummies, because of their endless therapeutic value. The effects have helped in making the symptoms bearable.
To help you move ahead in finding some relief, in this article, we do an in-depth exploration of how CBD may help tinnitus patients, and also provide inside information on the bestselling CBD gummies for tinnitus.
- Best Highly Potent CBD Gummies - Mission Farms Pure CBD Gummies with Nano CBD
- Best Broad-Spectrum CBD Gummies - Discover CBD Active CBD Gummies
- Best THC Gummies - Mary Jane's CBD Dispensary Delta 8 Gummies
- Best Full-Spectrum CBD Gummies - Cornbread Hemp Full-Spectrum CBD Gummies
- Best USDA-Certified Organic CBD Gummies - Joy Organics Organic CBD Gummies
Health Benefits of CBD for Tinnitus Sufferers
First things first, does cannabis alleviate tinnitus symptoms?
While no scientific research supports CBD as an effective treatment for tinnitus, anecdotal reports from tinnitus patients demonstrate that CBD has likely helped them deal with its symptoms easier.
CBD may particularly help with tinnitus side effects, including stress, anxiety, and sleep problems. The constant ringing in the ears can cause sleepiness and anxiety. In addition, one's focus can easily be affected too.
- In a 2015 study, CBD is effective in reducing anxiety for those who have post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), seasonal affective disorder (SAD), and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- According to a review of studies published in 2020, because of CBD's anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects, CBD may help with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- CBD supports the balance of body and mind, and thus, makes it a potential aid in improving or getting back your focus. Tinnitus-induced sleep deprivation can bring mental fatigue and depletion of energy.
Some Natural Ways to Minimize Tinnitus Alongside Taking CBD
- Minimize Noise Exposure. Try to limit your exposure to loud noises. Tinnitus isn't just triggered by loud noises, either. It can also result from exposure to low-frequency noise, like that emitted by an air conditioner or heater.
- Minimize Your Use of Electronics. If you rely heavily on your phone, tablet, or computer, you may do yourself more harm than good. Instead of using your device in the evening and at night, limit your use to the times when you're not exposed to blue light.
- Exercise. Regular exercise has been proven to help reduce stress and improve sleep quality. It's also a great way to boost your energy levels and feel good. If you have tinnitus, it's best to avoid exercise that causes loud noise.
- Minimize Alcohol Consumption. When you consume alcohol, your body breaks it down into a chemical called acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is toxic and has been linked to several health problems, including tinnitus.
Out of All CBD Products: Why Choose CBD Gummies?
Indeed, gummies are a great portal of entry to the wonders of compounds present in Cannabis plants or hemp plants.
CBD gummies and other edibles are now the most preferred form when taking CBD. Not only are they delicious and flavorful—hiding away the earthy taste of hemp—but they're also easy to take and convenient to carry anywhere.
A pop of a potent CBD gummy can get the job done. You may find gummies of different cannabinoid strengths.
While many suppose that a larger dose means immediate effects, that is not the case. For the newbies, it's recommended to dose low and slow. Try the lowest potency possible and work your way up incrementally until you feel that your body is responding to the effects.
Before we dive deep and decide on any purchase, it is to be noted that Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn't regulate CBD products. Nonetheless, FDA is rigorously watching the hemp industry, especially those CBD companies that engage in false advertising. Going further, learning about the reputable brands that sell top-quality gummies in the market right now should be a priority.
Best-selling Tinnitus CBD Gummies In 2022
Mission Farms highlights its proprietary nanotechnology process in its bestselling Mission Farms Nano CBD Gummies. Using nano CBD in those easy-to-take gummies is a game-changer. Compared to regular CBD, the nano form of CBD in the gummies ensures that you'll absorb more CBD into your system. And thus, you will get more of the CBD goodness, not just for tinnitus, but also for your other health needs.
Mission Farms is a CBD company based in Bend, Oregon started by a group of families—families that have experienced the wonders of CBD and other hemp plant compounds. They have many reviews from customers who have experienced relief through their CBD products when traditional medications did not work.
Committed to providing clients with high-quality CBD products, Mission Farms' hemp plant cultivation methods, CBD manufacturing, retailing, and customer service are stellar in the industry.
· Full-spectrum CBD extract is sourced from organically farmed hemp plants.
· Non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free CBD gummies.
· Infused with special CBD compounds: regular CBD + nano CBD.
· Available in two flavors: marionberry lemon and hood river apple pie.
· Available in two gummies jar sizes: Full (30-count) and Travel Size (10-count).
· Does not contain high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
· Offered bundles, discounts, and free shipping perks.
· Third-party test lab results are available on the website.
· Contains THC.
The Active CBD Gummies is one of the most popular offerings of Discover CBD since 2015, the year the CBD company started. For those who are just jumping on the CBD train, the Discover CBD Active CBD gummies are a perfect choice. These CBD gummies are made with refined CBD isolate and boosted with natural ingredients to give you a satisfying CBD gummy experience. None of the hemp oil tastes and odors; and none of the THC psychoactive effects.
Discover CBD was founded by three professionals in the following field: medicine, hemp horticulture, and entrepreneurship. With their collective knowledge, and also the burning desire, they want to introduce the health benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids to those who need them the most. Thus, they firmly believe, up to this day, manufacturing industrial hemp-derived CBD products that are easily accessible to anyone is the best way to do it.
The Active CBD products brand catalog of Discover CBD also includes their innovative water-soluble CBD oil, another bestseller. They're all highly recommended for optimizing wellness.
· Made from non-GMO hemp extract.
· THC-free; non-psychoactive.
· Does not contain any solvents, preservatives, or additives.
· Very tasty.
· Available in three CBD potencies and jar sizes: 50 counts (750 mg), 100 counts (1500 mg), and 120 counts (3000 mg - Extra Strength).
· Offered discounts and subscription perks when buying online.
· Can also be bought in their physical retail stores in Colorado and franchise stores across the US.
· Each batch is tested in an allowed 3rd-party laboratory for purity and hemp plant makeup.
· Contains HCFS; sugar-coated (from beets).
· The lack of THC may not build up to an entourage effect.
MJCBD Delta 8 Gummies contain the up-and-coming cannabinoid, delta-8 THC, which may help with tinnitus relief, specifically if you need a peaceful sleep. These hemp gummies from Mary Jane's CBD Dispensary deserve to be on the list; they're perfect for those who want something strong to calm and uplift them.
Mary Jane's CBD Dispensary was established in 2018 and is part of the fastest-growing chain of CBD dispensaries bringing forth superior CBD products. Since the beginning, Mary Jane's has been prominent in CBD product innovation and customer satisfaction.
MJCBD has over 100 sophisticated CBD products for sale on its website. From the crowd-favorite CBD to the novel minor cannabinoids, like delta-8 THC, there's something you'll find that will answer your needs.
· Contain the highly potent delta8 THC derived from hemp plants.
· A jar of gummies has a variety of flavors.
· Low-calorie CBD gummy for daily dose needs.
· Only need half a gummy (one serving) to feel the effects.
· Third-party lab-tested; compliant.
· Relatively pricey.
· Need more reviews on their website.
Cornbread Hemp CBD Gummies are the best full-spectrum CBD gummies for tinnitus, because you can depend on their super cannabinoid profile. These vegan gummies are solely sourced from mature hemp flowers, the best part of hemp plants as they yield the highest CBD concentration.
Cornbread Hemp is a CBD manufacturing company based in Kentucky. Founded by hemp connoisseurs, consumers can make sure CBD products are made with finesse, knowledge, and quality standards. Cornbread Hemp received an 'A' rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Aside from the Flower-Only CBD Gummies, Cornbread Hemp also offers the most popular CBD oils and CBD edibles in the market right now.
· Full-spectrum CBD extracts from organic hemp flowers only.
· Made with organic ingredients.
· No HCFS; no artificial flavors; no gelatin.
· Available in two fruity flavors: berry and peach.
· Available in two CBD strengths: 300 mg and 1500 mg.
· Offered with subscription and free shipping perks.
· With over 2100 CBD gummies reviews on their website.
· Each batch is tested in independent laboratories.
· contain THC.
Joy Organic CBD Gummies are guilt-free THC-free CBD gummies for tinnitus patients. They're certified organic, vegan, and gluten-free. If you're a little wary of THC but still want the entourage effect experience, the Joy Organics gummies are perfect as they contain undetectable 0.0% THC.
Joy Organics is a family-owned CBD company that was launched in 2018. It's the brainchild of co-founder Joy Smith succeeding when she reaped benefits from CBD while she was having sleeping problems and chronic pain in the past. Looking at the commercial CBD products available, she had the strongest desire to provide top-tier, yet accessible and affordable, choices for everyone.
Aside from the organic CBD gummies, Joy Organics has an extensive array of hemp-derived products that are worth considering.
· Contains organic broad-spectrum hemp distillate, with CBG or cannabigerol.
· Made with organic ingredients.
· No HCFS and no artificial flavoring.
· Available in two flavors: strawberry lemonade and green apple.
· The Strawberry lemonade variety is available in two CBD potencies: 10 mg and 25 mg.
· Comes with discounts and perks when availed through a subscription.
· Rigorously tested in 3rd-party laboratories.
· The green apple CBD gummies are only offered in one CBD potency.
More research is needed on how CBD and other minor cannabinoids help with tinnitus. When choosing what's the best CBD gummies from our list, to also help you with other health needs, here's something to help:
First, make sure the gummies contain the right amount of CBD. You may do this by checking the lab results on their website. Second, look for a CBD gummy that has other compounds and ingredients that can help boost the CBD effects. Not only do they likely help with tinnitus, but they may also help with your overall physical and mental well-being. Third, choose gummies that come from reputable CBD brands and are highly trusted by consumers. Lastly, ask your doctor if CBD gummies are right for you.
CBD SEO Agency https://cbdlocalseo.com/