Carly Kuppe, Detroit Stock City
Nothing can stop Detroit! After a delay, it's back: You can vote for your favorite food, drink, music, arts, and more in our relaunched Best of Detroit poll
You can vote now at metrotimes.com/BestOfDetroit
Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 4
. We'll share the winners in our Best of Detroit issue, due on newsstands in September
The fine print:
• As always, we are asking you tell us about your local favorites. Please celebrate what makes Detroit unique by nominating locally owned businesses wherever possible.
• You must register and turn off pop-up blockers before voting.
• If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser's cache. (Not sure how to do that? Follow instructions here.)
• Ballot stuffing: If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly — via third-party vendors, paying people to vote for you or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts — you'll be disqualified from winning your category.
• You may vote once per day.
Again, you can cast your vote now at metrotimes.com/BestOfDetroit
Stay on top of Detroit news and views. Sign up for our weekly issue newsletter delivered each Wednesday.