ProDentim Reviews - ProDentim is an advanced oral probiotics supplement formulated by Dr. Drew Sutton. Does it work to get rid of tooth decay & gum diseases? Read its pros & cons before ordering!
Official Website: Click Here
What is the ProDentim Oral Care Supplement?
ProDentim supplement is an advanced oral health product formulated to promote healthy gums and teeth.
It is a chewable oral supplement packed with 3.5 billion probiotics and nutrients that repopulates your mouth with good bacteria that ward off dental diseases and other dental problems.
Improper care of our teeth can lead to cavity and gum infections which cause a lot of physical pain while other dental problems like mouth odor can negatively impact our relationships with other people.
Using toothpaste and mouthwashes does not guarantee you protection from oral challenges. That is why some experts advise we brush twice a day.
Other experts suggest brushing after every meal. All these put a strain on and weaken our gums.
Why pressure your gums through frequent brushing when you can support your dental health all day long with ProDentim?
Chewing the ProDentim tablets every morning provides your entire body, gums, and teeth with enough boost to keep them protected all day long.
Its mix of five scientifically proven and potent ingredients combined with a total of 3.5 billion good bacteria is what you need to have pristine oral health.
How Does ProDentim Capsules Work?
Our understanding is that harmful bacteria cause dental problems and to keep them away, we need to regularly brush our teeth after meals or at least twice a day.
On the flip side, research has shown that many of these toothpaste and mouthwashes contain toxins that kill the good bacteria in our mouths.
That is why some people who practice regular brushing still end up with dental problems. This proves that the imbalance in our oral health is caused by the lack of good bacteria.
To support the health of your teeth and gum, you'll need to repopulate your mouth with these good bacteria. That's where ProDentim comes in.
Its mix of natural ingredients and a sea of healthy bacteria provides your body and mouth with the nutrient it needs to keep it in an optimal shape.
It provides daily protection of your mouth from dental diseases and disorders and strengthens your gums and teeth against weaknesses and cavities.
The presence of the Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Reuteri, and other healthy bacteria in the formula also helps your sinuses stay free and open, protect your gums against inflammation, supports your respiratory tract, helps you maintain a normal tooth color, and supports your immune system.
List of Ingredients added in ProDentim
Formulated specifically for oral health and wellness, ProDentim supplement contains probiotics and other natural ingredients that have been clinically proven to support your oral and overall body health.
Popular among the probiotics found in ProDentim include:
- Lactobacillus Paracasei: These are mostly used as probiotic cultures, especially in dairy product fermentation. It has been associated with health benefits in several areas of health including respiratory health and bowel function health. In the mouth, it supports the health of your gums and keeps your sinuses free and open.
- Lactobacillus Reuteri: this is a well-researched probiotic bacterium usually found in the gastrointestinal tract, skin, and breast milk of humans. Its antimicrobial activity in the body inhibits the predominance of harmful bacteria, supports digestion, and enhances your body's immunity. It also prevents inflammation and supports a healthy mouth environment.
- B. lactis BL-04: The Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 is largely linked to immunity support, regulating and improving gastrointestinal function, and ameliorating the side effects of antibiotics. It is used in food supplements and acts as a balance for mouth bacteria.
- BLIS K-12: This strain of bacteria, also called Streptococcus salivarius K-12, is found naturally in the mouth and throat. While scientists have proven that everyone has the streptococcus salivarius bacteria, only a few have the specific beneficial BLIS K-12 strain which is active against bad bacteria. It crowds out the bad bacteria in your mouth and supports some mouth cells to boost the immune system.
- BLIS M-18: Belonging to the same family as BLIS K-12, BLIS M-18 also crowds out the bad bacteria responsible for cavities and provides the mouth with protection against them from coming back. In children, it protects against dental cavities, and in adults, it promotes healthy gums. It also supports the overall health of the mouth and helps maintain normal tooth color.
The natural ingredients contained in ProDentim supplement include:
- Inulin: This is a type of dietary fiber and probiotic produced by plants such as onions, garlic, and wheat. It has been linked to improving digestive health, controlling diabetes, and aiding weight loss. Since it is not digested or absorbed by the stomach, it stays in the bowel and helps certain beneficial bacteria to grow.
- Malic Acid: This is an alpha hydroxy acid found in certain fruits such as apples, grapes, watermelons, strawberries, and vegetables such as carrots and broccoli. It helps clear away dead skin cells when applied to the skin and helps to make more saliva in people with dry mouths. It also aids in teeth whitening.
- Dicalcium Phosphate: These nutrient health links include supplementing mineral deficiencies, supporting healthy growth and development, improving digestion, and fast-tracking the healing process of injuries. It has also been used for oral health to replace Flouride as the best way to prevent tooth decay. It also supports teeth whitening.
- Spearmint: Spearmint extracts have been found to have good total phenolic and flavonoid contents as well as excellent antioxidant activity. This helps to relieve symptoms of digestive problems by relaxing stomach muscles and reducing symptoms of nausea. It is popular in the treatment of sore throat, toothache, and bad breath.
- Peppermint: peppermint has various health benefits which include easing the side effects of imitable bowel syndrome-like gas, stomach pain, constipation, and diarrhea. Its antimicrobial properties also help get rid of the source of bad breaths, keeps bacteria from forming a film on the teeth, fight off the common cold, and keep the sinuses open and free.
What are the Benefits of ProDentim Dental Health Formula?
- Improves oral health: ProDentim primarily focuses on dental health. Its blend of natural plant and mineral-based ingredients along with the billions of healthy bacteria depopulates harmful germs in the mouth and prevents plaques, cavities, and gum infections from developing.
- It promotes overall Health and Wellness: Aside from addressing dental problems, the ingredients used in the formulation of ProDentim are strongly linked to easing the symptoms of indigestion and diarrhea. They also promote weight loss, healthier-looking skin, and boost the body's immunity.
- Reduce Dental Visits: ProDentim guarantees you savings worth thousands of dollars of visits to the dentist. It significantly improves your oral health and prevents the uprising of dental diseases and disorders that requires specialist care.
- It supports Teeth Whitening: ProDentim not only fights harmful bacteria in the mouth, the presence of dicalcium phosphate, a healthier alternative to fluoride, but also prevents tooth decay and effectively whitens the teeth.
- Easy to use: Consuming ProDentim does not place any strain on your gums and teeth. It is very easy to chew and takes a very low time to digest.
How to consume ProDentim?
To optimally support the health of your body, gums, and teeth, it is recommended to chew a tablet of ProDentim supplement every morning.
Does it have any risky side effects?
Manufactured under strict, sterile, and precise standards, ProDentim is considered safe for all ages and medical conditions.
Its ingredients are constantly tested for purity against toxins and contaminants before use which guarantees its safety.
Similarly, from the reviews of the product, there have been no reported negative side effects from its usage.
It is however advised, before consumption, to show a bottle of the supplement to your doctor if you have a medical condition or you're taking prescription pills.
Pros of ProDentim:
- It is formulated using purified natural ingredients which reduces the risk of negative side effects
- It supports the overall body and oral health
- Prodentim targets your respiratory system, supporting your body to stay free from allergies while also promoting restful sleep and digestion
- It is produced in an under strict and sterile standards using non-genetically modified ingredients (Non- GMO)
- It is gluten-free and contains no stimulant nor habit-forming ingredient
- Every purchase comes with a 60-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Cons of ProDentim:
- It cannot be obtained in any walk-in store. It is available for purchase only at the official website.
ProDentim Reviews - Final Thoughts:
Why wait till you have serious health problems before taking the necessary step to protect your oral health? You can spare yourself unnecessary pain and cost by making the right decision now.
With ProDentim supplement, you can bid your dental worries goodbye while enjoying overall body wellness. A stitch in time saves nine, get yours now.
Disclaimer: We are a professional product review website. We might receive compensation when you buy through our website, we may earn a small affiliate commission. The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professional. The products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.