These days, getting a personal loan can be tricky, especially if you have less than stellar credit. When you need a loan fast, what can you do?
Fortunately, several personal loan sites have a growing number of lenders who will approve, even if you have bad credit. The catch? They usually come with higher interest rates. However, if you need money and the big banks and credit unions won't help, these services are a welcome alternative.
You have options if you need personal and bad credit loans. We've reviewed the best sites online to get no credit check loans fast. Below is the inside scoop on these legitimate websites. Let's get started!
What is a personal loan and how do they work?
A personal loan is an installment loan that involves quick funding, short- to moderate-term repayment options and a specific annual percentage rate. It's called a personal loan because you can use the loan for anything, including to
- Take a vacation
- Pay for a wedding
- Have funds for an emergency
- Pay unexpected medical bills
- Make home improvements
- Buy a car
- Consolidate your debt
- Start your own business
However, apart from illegal activities and gambling, there are things that you can't use a personal loan for, and the rules vary by lender. Generally, you can't use a personal loan to
- Make a down payment on a house
- Pay college tuition
- Engage in illegal activities
Getting a personal loan from a no-credit-check loan service can be a valuable tool when you need money fast. Since most banks and credit unions require at least an average credit score, it can be tough to get the funds you need if you have a low credit score or no credit at all.
It's important to note that you need to have a solid repayment plan according to the agreement with the lender and understand what you agree to.
You should avoid any personal loan company that:
- Asks for a down payment as a condition of receiving funds
- Requires ACH as a condition of the loan
- Has terms that are not specified or are challenging to understand
- Offers terms, rates, or loan sizes that are not legal in your state
Best No Credit Check Loans
BadCreditLoans makes finding a loan quick and easy. In business for over two decades, it's a time-saving and dependable service with flexible credit requirements and an easy application process.
BadCreditLoans is a free service that can connect you with a lender that will present their loan offer to you with no obligation of having to accept the offer. Your request is sent to our extensive network of lenders and financial service providers using our proprietary technology. In addition to traditional loans, some lenders in their network may offer a line of credit.
BadCreditLoans can help you get a loan from $500 to $5000. The loan terms will vary anywhere from 3 to 36 months, and the interest rate will depend on the lender. If BadCreditLoans cannot find a loan offer for you, they may connect you with offers for debt relief, credit repair, or other credit-related products or services.
BadCreditLoans makes it possible to have money available to you in 24 hours, which is impressive. The sign up is easy, and you can sign contracts electronically.
- Simple requirements
- Time-saving service
- Allows you to apply to multiple lenders at once
- The platform is easy to use
- Ideal for people with less than stellar credit
- Easy three-step online application
- Informative articles on the website
- They only offer smaller loan amounts
- Requires personal information immediately
CashUSA is one of America's most trusted resources for cash loans. CashUSA.com can help you secure a loan of up to $10,000 in just four easy steps.
Secure, fast, and convenient, CashUSA is a third-party company that matches those seeking loans to servicers that can offer them the best rates for their credit scores. You can submit a request for a personal loan with CashUSA's convenient online process, and you can use your loan for any reason.
Whether you need to consolidate debt, remodel your home, or take a vacation, a personal loan may be a viable option. CashUSA.com can help you secure a loan of up to $10,000 in just four easy steps:
- Complete the secure online form
- If connected to a lender, review the offer presented. If no lender offers you a loan, you may receive offers for debt relief, credit repair, or similar services.
- If you accept the offer, you may need to provide additional information to the lender.
- If finalized, receive funds in your account as soon as the next business day.
CashUSA is dedicated to protecting the privacy of individuals who seek out assistance. You can get a loan from $500 to $10,000. You'll hear back from them in minutes, and if you're approved, funds go directly to your bank account as early as the next business day. Those who request loans online can feel safe knowing their important information is protected at all times.
You can receive your funds as early as the next business day if you're approved. You'll complete the process even faster if you have your banking account and personal information on hand before starting your request.
- The fast and straightforward application process
- Loans are offered to people of all credit rankings
- All credit scores accepted
- Multiple loan offers
- Quick cash
- Loans offered from $500 to $10,000
- Fast loan offers and disbursement
- Transparent application process
- No charges or fees to apply for a loan
- Get the best rate by comparing various lenders
- Modest loan amounts
- APR rates may be high
- You must provide your personal information
Personal Loans is a legit loan aggregator service that provides loans to those with bad credit or no credit. The company connects consumers seeking fast, hassle-free financial assistance with the lenders and lending partners in their extensive network.
Personal Loans offer a fast and flexible form to help connect you to a lender and complete an application with them. A personal loan can be used for many reasons and can be a quick and easy way to receive funds upfront.
If a lender from their network or one of the other third-party lender networks they use offers you a loan, you'll be able to review the loan terms before accepting or declining the offer.
PersonalLoans.com provides an easy and convenient way for consumers to be connected with a personal loan through their extensive network of lenders and the other third-party lender networks we use. Their online service can help you get a loan of between $1,000 and $35,000, right from your home or office, or even on the go through your mobile device.
It also offers loan services in all 50 states, and the online approval process is quick and easy. They have many lenders in our network and the other third-party lender networks they use. Some of these lenders may offer competitive rates.
- Ideal service for all credit types
- Wide variety of lenders
- Higher loan amounts than most personal loan lenders
- Personalized loan offers for your financial situation
- Multiple lenders
- Strict protocols
- High APRs
One of the most popular online lending networks in the US, MoneyMutual is a good option if you need cash fast. Since 2017, the company has provided an easy and convenient way for consumers to attain an individual loan through a dependable community of lenders.
Based out of Las Vegas, MoneyMutual is an online company with one goal: to help people get a personal loan offer that can meet their needs. Their form takes only a few minutes to complete, and you could have the money you need from a lender in as little as one business day.
Offering flexible repayment options, quick approvals, and an easy application process, MoneyMutual is an online lending network with a good reputation. After you apply and you're approved, you complete all of the loan paperwork online and can have your money in your bank account the next day.
The one thing about MoneyMutual is that they do have some basic qualifications (Other requirements may apply based on the individual lender):
- Currently employed or receiving regular income
- Make at least $800 per month
- 18 years of age or older and a U.S. resident
- Have an active checking account
Each lender associated with MoneyMutual is different in terms and conditions they offer. If you get offered a loan by a lender, it should include all the details of your loan, including dates for repayment.
According to MoneyMutual, you have a choice in whether or not you agree to the terms of the offer, so if you don't agree with the terms of the loan offer, you do not have to accept. And you're always more than welcome to come back and re-submit your information to see if a different lender may be able to work with you.
- Free to apply and use the website
- The application period is short, fast, and easy
- Apply to an extensive lending network and get multiple offers
- Known as one of the top short-term loan lenders in the USA
- Loans are available to you in 24 hours or fewer
- Loans offered up to $2500
- Millions of satisfied customers
- The online form is easy to complete and takes five minutes
- It would help if you had a minimum credit score.
- Many personal installment loans eligibility requirements
- You must meet basic loan qualifications.
Upstart is a platform that allows you to obtain unsecured, fixed-rate personal loans. The company approves more applicants at lower loss rates and offers higher lending limits.
Upstart is one of the top companies to get online unsecured loans. A Better Business Bureau-accredited company, Upstart is one of the first to apply A.I. to the multi-trillion dollar credit industry. Upstart goes beyond the FICO score, using non-conventional variables at scale to provide superior loan performance and improve consumers' access to credit.
Upstart's model is significantly more accurate than traditional lending models, allowing the company to approve more applicants at lower loss rates. While Upstart does consider factors other than credit scores, the company has a credit score requirement of 600.
- Get your loan quickly
- Small loans are available
- State-of-the-art platform
- An attractive website is easy to navigate
- Small loans are available
- Credit score requirement
- Only 3-year and 5-year repayment terms
Wrapping It Up
Thanks to technology, getting a loan these days is a lot easier than it was a few decades ago. The above online lenders make getting a loan even simpler if you have less than stellar credit.
The companies we reviewed are not concerned with perfect credit scores. That's why these personal loan sites exist — to give people options when they need financial help. There's no need to worry about being rejected because of bad credit or having an embarrassing conversation when using the above legit sites.
Again, be sure to have a plan to pay back your loan. Making payments on time will ensure no late fees or other consequences. Good luck!