Top 5 Cheapest Meal Delivery Services for You in 2021
Cravings toward foods are one of the most common things among people. One seeks the opportunity to satisfy hunger with fast food, while another one goes only for healthy alternatives. To ensure all people have their tastes met, there are many cheapest food delivery services that cater to the actual cheap prices, and great nutrition.
Find the shortlist of the top 5 cheapest meal kits services, and choose the best and most affordable meal delivery service meeting all your needs.1. Freshly.com (Popular Choice) - from $8.49 per portion - Get $60 off your first four orders ($15 per order)
2. HomeChef .com - from $8.99 per portion
3. BlueApron.com - from $7.49 per portion
4. HelloFresh.com - from $8.99 per portion
5. Dinnerly.com - from $4.89 per serving
Pricing/Cost per Serving and Cost per Week• 4 dishes per week are $51.92, and $11.49 per serving;
• 6 dishes per week are $62.90, and $9.49 per serving;
• 10 dishes per week are $98.84, and $8.99 per serving;
• 12 dishes per week are $110.82, and $8.49 price per serving.
The shipping cost is $5.99-$11.99 depending on the plan you go for.
Freshly is the best priced meal delivery service for people who are into healthy dishes. It fits single-person orders as well as big families. Their menu features Crafted Classics, Signature dishes, Takeout options alongside designated Fit-solutions for those who want to follow a healthy diet and lose weight if needed. Beyond that, as the name of the service suggests - all the recipes, and ingredients are fresh, hence, no need to freeze something if you want to try the best quality of meals.
Pros of this cheapest meal delivery service:• Under 3-minutes cheap meals that do not require any cooking knowledge;
• Fits people who are into low-carb, and high-protein recipes;
• All recipes are fresh.
• Good portions.
• A lot of positive reviews, and recognition on the market;
Cons of this cheapest meal company:• It does not meet many dietary preferences;
• No free shipping available.
Pricing of Home Chef• 2 recipes for 2 people are $35.96, and $8.99 per portion;
• 3 recipes for 4 people are $107.88, and $8.99 per portion;
• 4 recipes for 6 people are $215.76, and $8.99 per portion.
The shipping fee is $7.99. Beyond that, the first order comes with $8.99.
HomeChef as the best most affordable meal delivery is recognized for its easy plans since there are only two which may be customized. There are HomeChef cheap meal plan, and Fresh and Easy. You may select the cheapest meals for calorie-conscious, and carb-conscious habits. You can add or double protein. Still, the customization does not cover the fact that there are not many dietary preferences like Keto or Paleo met.
Pros of this cheap meal service:• Great for customization of recipes;
• A range of cooking durations from 5 minutes up to 30 minutes;
• Good portions.
Cons of this cheap meal service:• No free shipping available for their cheapest meal delivery kits;
• It does not fit many dietary preferences.
Price per Serving and Cost per Week of Blue Apron• 2 dishes for 2 people are $39.96, and $9.99 per portion;
• 3 dishes for 2 people are $59.94, and $9.99 per portion;
• 4 dishes for 4 people are $119.84, and $7.49 per portion.
The shipping of this least expensive meal delivery service is $7.99, however, if ordering more servings, it comes free of charge.
This best cheap meal delivery service is known for wine offerings. The service has wines from renowned vineyards that may easily be paired with every food recipe they offer. The company offers Signature plans that are catered for vegetarians and wellness eaters. It means that you can both lose weight, boost health, and just change your eating habits. Yet, it is also great for those who want to try gourmet-like cheap meals.
Pros of this cheapest meal company:
• Wine pairings for any recipe. The wines come only from renowned vineyards which means quality;
• Dishes from a variety of cuisines;
• Good meal plans.
Cons of this cheapest meal kit company:
• Cooking is required with this cheapest meal prep service;
• Some flavors of cheap meals won’t be likable py picky eaters
Pricing• 2 meals per week for 2 people are $58.95, and $8.99 per meal;
• 2 meals per week for 4 people are $80.91, and $8.99 per meal;
• 5 dishes for 2 people are $98.89, and $8.99 per meal.
The shipping with this cheap meal subscription is $8.99.
HelloFresh is not only recognized as the cheapest food delivery service but it is also known as the most popular meal kit company in the US. If you do not know which meals to try, you will definitely be recommended this one. First off, HelloFresh is great for meat and veggie, veggie-only, calorie smart, pescatarian, and family-friendly plans. Skipping weeks, customizing options, alongside high-quality ingredients sourced from the farm - these are the main perks of this cheapest company.
Pricing/Cost per Serving and Cost
Two-person box:• 3 recipes are $40.73, and $5.29 per serving;
• 4 recipes are $48.91, and $4.99 per serving;
• 5 recipes are $58.89, and $4.99 per serving;
The shipping fee of their cheapest meal delivery services is $8.99.
The best budget meal delivery services that may offer meal kits of $4.69 price? Dinnerly is great for savings. You can access 16 recipes per week that boast tasty combinations, and classic/traditional recipes. Yes, such prices cannot be correlated with many dietary preferences, hence, you should not expect Keto and Paleo dishes. Still, there are options for vegetarians and carnivore eaters together. Beyond that, this cheapest service is known for 5-step cooking instructions.
What Is the Cheapest Home Meal Delivery Service?
Let’s sum up - what is the most affordable meal service for you to choose from? Based on the list above, you can go for Freshly (with promo code) and Dinnerly, if you seek extreme affordability. At the same time, you should not forget that they do not offer any free shipping. If you want to have more gourmet-like recipes, you should choose BlueApron with their wines but only if you drink alcohol. Finally, HelloFresh and the rest alternatives may also satisfy your eating habits with high-quality ingredients, and dietician/nutritionist-crafted meals for any liking and pockets.