MC Chris is a droll product of 80s culture, right in there with Weebles and Star Wars. As a Jersey kid, he rapped basement punk shows, and later at CBGB. His nutty, shrill raps got him involved in several Adult Swim shows, including SeaLab 2021 (as Hesh). He was so freaked the day we caught him having just made Time magazine he could barely do his monomanias.
5. Got Food? Is Corpse Bride modeled after Angelina Jolie? Maybe its hip, all these emaciated girls. The Red Cross has already been sent to Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richies house. But, frankly, all the aid is being sucked out of Courtney Loves butt, so theres no real loss.
4. Geek freak: Ive been reading up on some gaming I did as a kid, like Space Quest and Colonel Quest. I played all the Kings Quest games while listening to A Tribe Called Quest when I was learning to rap. I was training myself subconsciously for the rap-ocalypse
3. Soap down: I went to Bed Bath & Beyond today to buy towels weve been using T-shirts and as I was checking out I saw [swimsuit model] Bridget Hall, dressed down in a ponytail, T-shirt, pajama bottoms and flip-flops. She still looked really hot.
2. Idiot Wind: Ive been reading Dylans Chronicles, and the books second part is about him trying to overcome being pigeonholed. I just got pigeonholed as the poster boy for Nerdcore in Time, so I can relate.
1. Oh, happy day: Tom Delay, indicted. The opposite of riots are happening in the streets. Everyone is giving high-fives. We Are the Champions is in the background.
Appears Monday, Oct. 10, at the Blind Pig, 208 S. First, Ann Arbor; 734-996-8555. With Snmnmnm and Urg.Send comments to [email protected]