This symposium will provide an overview of the use of Cannabis and its components as a treatment for people with cancer-related symptoms caused by the disease itself or its treatment.
Doctors and cancer survivors from across the country travel to Michigan to educate on cannabis for the treatment of cancer.
- What every doctor needs to know about cannabis
- Effectiveness of cannabis for the treatment of cancer
- CBD (Cannabidiol) vs THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol)
- Innovative, Alternative cancer therapies
- Cannabinoid treatment for chemotherapy
- The process of using cannabis legally in Michigan
- Resources for patients and healthcare providers