Participants will hear history, haunting stories associated with the buildings and homes along Lincoln Park's oldest road, Fort Park Boulevard. This section, between Southfield Road and Garfield, dates to the 1850’s when Cleophus Goodell purchased 120 acres from the Native Americans. Along here lived early resident Herman Quandt and family after the 1925 move of the home due to the cutting through of Fort Street. Early local businesses and government buildings were and still are located here.
This event occurs on the lot right next to the fire department on Fort Park Blvd.