Meatball squad 💋 i love my coworkers so much @MCMeatballKitch pic.twitter.com/ypRcT0j5zV— Allanaa (@AllanaKarras) April 24, 2015
Last week, the 10 semi-finalists were announced for the 5th Comerica Hatch Detroit Contest presented by Opportunity Detroit. Voting runs until Aug. 28 — the winner will receive $50,000 to help them open a storefront in Detroit, Highland Park, or Hamtramck.
Previous winners include Sister Pie, La Feria, Batch Brewing, and Hugh.
Check out the finalists below, and vote here.
• Warren-based Motor City Meatball Kitchen
• Gourmet ice cream sandwich shop Eskimo Jacks
• Norma G’s Fine Caribbean Cuisine
• Fashion boutique Orleans + Winder
• Bohomodern, a brand for clothing, furniture, and decor
• Live Cycle Delight indoor cycling facility
• The Royce Detroit wine and home goods
• Outdoor goods shop MOR & Co.
• MI Alma Kitchen and Bar
• House of Pure Vin wine shop
You can vote once per day.