• What if, on Nov. 6, a huge earthquake demolished all of North America except for a small square roughly corresponding to where Northern Idaho now exists? Buchanan could have a fighting chance.
• Consider this: an Ebola Virus laden buffet at the Presidential debates at St. Louis University attended by both halves of the Republican and Democratic tickets. Could mean a fight to the finish between Nader and Buchanan.
• Two words: giant meteor.
• Pictures. Videotapes. Film at 11 featuring a menage a cinq with four men and a goat. And you know who I'm talking about.
• Mideastern Biblical scholars unearth a scroll that states the world will narrowly avoid being annihilated by a fleet cart known as "the Corvair." Nader in a walk.
• Russian subs with Firestone Tires. Don't know who this helps, but that's my point. Just being in position is what counts. Will Durst thinks, hey, you never
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.