Here's one for all you Faygo lovers out there: Thursday's menu at POP, the pop-up dining space
located above Checker Bar & Grill in Detroit, will feature a menu anchored by our favorite locally made soft drinks.
The Fargin Chef's "A Taste of Faygo"
menu will feature the following delicacies:
- "Black Cherry Wild Boar Kabobs" with Rock n' Rye sweet potato pecan puffs
- "Just Peachy" Michigan salad with Peach Faygo vinaigrette
- Grilled swordfish with pineapple watermelon Faygo salsa
- "South Seas Steak" with Faygo kiwi strawberry teriyaki glaze and cream soda carrots
- "Brownie Ala Mode," a chocolate butterscotch brownie with ginger ale ice cream
The dishes range from $5-$9 each, or you can get all five courses for $32. Check out that event's Facebook page
for more information. Whoop whoop!
POP is located above the Checker Bar & Grill in downtown Detroit at 124 Cadillac Square; more information is available on its Facebook page
or by calling 313-961-9249.